EACH TIME YOU ACCESS THIS WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE CURRENT TERMS. YOU CAN DETERMINE WHEN THESE TERMS WERE LAST REVISED BY REFERRING TO THE "LAST UPDATED" LEGEND AT THE TOP OF THESE TERMS. IF AT ANY TIME YOU FIND THESE TERMS UNACCEPTABLE OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR USE ANY OF ITS SERVICES.
These Terms govern your access to and use of this Website provided by LexStart Consultancy Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, with its registered office at 916, Tulsiani Chambers, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 (hereinafter collectively referred to as "LexStart " which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its successors, affiliates, partners and permitted assigns).
THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND LEXSTART REGARDING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY LEXSTART. WRITTEN APPROVAL IS NOT A PREREQUISITE TO THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS.
- No Solicitation: By accessing this Website, you confirm that you are doing so at your own discretion and that there has been no solicitation, inducement or invitation of any nature, by LexStart to access the Website and use the Services of LexStart.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Except as otherwise indicated, LexStart and its third-party licensors are the owner of all intellectual property of all content on the Website including, but not limited to, products, services, forms, drafts, texts, images, logos, documents, graphics, sounds, techniques, methodologies, processes, ideas, formulae, software programs, object codes and/or source codes contained in this Website. You are hereby prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on this Website for commercial or public purposes.
- Limited License: LexStart grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Website for non-commercial purposes only and only to the extent that such use does not violate these Terms. You shall not copy, reproduce, license, publish, sell distribute, modify, display or otherwise use any portion of the content of this Website, in any other way or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of LexStart. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing or otherwise using the Services for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, without the prior written consent of LexStart shall constitute a material breach of these Terms.
- Registration: For the purpose of using this Website, you are required to be a registered user. In order to become a registered user you represent and warrant that you provided LexStart with accurate, truthful, and complete registration information including, but not limited to your name, the name of your entity and your email address. Upon acceptance of your registration application, which will be at LexStarts' sole discretion and upon payment of fees as indicated therein, you will be assigned with a user name and password that will allow you to access the Website and its products and services. It is your obligation to keep your registration information accurate and up-to-date. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account with LexStart. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password.
- No formation of an Attorney-Client relationship: Except as otherwise indicated, LexStart may offer products and services which contain legal provisions; but it does not provide legal advice. LexStart is not a law firm and accessing and using its Website, products and services does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LexStart. Though LexStart strives to maintain all its legal documents and content, up to date and current, LexStart cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, sufficiency or adequacy of such documents and/or content. You are encouraged to make your own independent investigation and evaluation of any information provided by LexStart and you may in your sole discretion, consult an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue.
- Communication with licensed attorneys: From a legal standpoint, only a licensed attorney with whom one has formed an attorney-client relationship may give actual legal advice. Corresponding with an attorney through the Website, does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and LexStart.
- Accessing Public Records: Public Records are records that are created and maintained by government agencies or law enforcement authorities, and are open for public inspection. To provide its services efficiently LexStart may access your entitys' publicly available records. Though LexStart does not require your specific approval to access such records, by agreeing to these Terms you confirm that you understand and do not object to such access to public records.
- Links to Third-Parties' websites: This Website may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties, including social media websites. LexStart is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, LexStart strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
- By LexStart: LexStart may modify, suspend, or terminate access to, all or any portion of the Website at any time for any reason.
- By you: If you wish to terminate these Terms, you may immediately stop accessing or using this Website at any time.
- Automatic upon breach: Your access to, and use of, the Website may be terminated by LexStart automatically upon your breach of any of these Terms.
- Refund of Fees: Upon termination of these Terms, except upon termination by breach, LexStart may refund any fees paid by you for any remaining period of service. However, you shall be responsible for any fees for the month on which such termination occurs.
- Survival: The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability, and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions shall survive any termination of these Terms.